If you are into trading, you should have heard about trading bots at some point or the other. Cryptohopper is a trading robot dealing in cryptocurrency. The robot can help traders with any experience level and maximize their profits and reduce losses, as much as possible. There certainly are a lot of cryptocurrency trading bots. Cryptohopper aims to help by offering a fully-featured service that allows traders to deal in multiple cryptocurrencies. Also, it helps to remove human frailties from the equation.
Overview of Cryptohopper
According to the Cryptohopper website, the project was built to completion by 2 brothers – one who excels in day trading and the other, a very good web developer. By merging their ideas and skills, they created a bot that can automatically work for the user and trade different coins. It is compatible with lots of cryptocurrency exchanges through an API. The website is based in Amsterdam and the bot came into view about 2 years ago.
Users can even subscribe to the externals signals offered by the robot and take the reins into their hands. The bot is aimed for traders of all levels. The team has announced that there are as many as 75,000 users of the platform. To read more visit the site.
What are the features of Cryptohopper?
It is time to take a peek into the features of Cyptohopper.
- Functionality – Cryptohopper is a web-based solution and the user interface that it offers has a lot of in-built functions. The users can make the bots trade automatically and make use of the social and algorithmic trading modes. The trading strategies are used by various technical indicators or through the help of third-party trading experts.
- Range of Tools – There is a good range of trading tools and features like saveable and configurable templates, customizable technical indicators and trailing stops. Users can rely on indicators such as RSI, Stoch, MACD and Bollinger Bands.
- Technology – The robot allows semi-automated trading with different cryptocurrencies. The services can be utilized on any device that is connected to the Internet.
- Exchange Integration – Cryptohopper is compatible with as many as 9 exchanges – Bitfinex, Cryptopia, Kucoin, Binance, Bittrex, Poloneix, Huobi and Kraken. Supports for more exchanges would be coming up very soon.
- Customer Support – The platform offers a good customer support team to deal with different problems. Users can contact with them in the Support Section. They even have Twitter handles and Facebook accounts.
Cryptohopper is not free
Unlike many other platforms, you need to pay for the services Cryptohopper offers. Three main pricing plans are available. An “Explorer” plan which offers a free 1-month trial can be used. The 3 different plans are Explorer Hopper ($19 a month), Adventure Hopper ($49 a month) and Hero Hopper ($99 a month). This robot can prove to be very useful to traders, be he a beginner or a pro. You can read more about this platform to get a good idea about Bitcoin trading or other cryptocurrencies.