Birthday is a holiday that children look forward to with happiness, and adults – with nostalgic sadness. Cultural traditions require the annual celebration of a significant date. Airy, colorful balloons for a birthday are an inexpensive option for a beautiful room decoration. But what exactly can you make up? Let us present you some interesting tips.
Decorating a festive hall is a multifaceted task. It is important to take into account the nuances of the room, create a solemn and fun atmosphere at the same time, and emphasize the interests of the birthday person. Here are just a few examples of what you can choose:
- Popular black balloons with birthday inscriptions bring the holiday austerity combined with airy lightness.
- Floral arrangements are charming luxury and bring a sophisticated touch to the celebration.
- Golden, silver balls look harmoniously laying down in the concept of the royal anniversary.
- Huge rainbows of colorful balloons add the room fabulousness and charm.
To decorate the room, it is not necessary to inflate the balls with helium. Alternatives will also look excellent and you won’t spend much money on balloons. Wall decorations are laid out with ordinary balls, they are used in arches and in flower bouquets. You can even build a fun tree or an air toy. Before decorating a room with helium-free balloons, it is advisable to sketch the composition plan on a sheet of paper. It will help to calculate the required amount, to consider the location, method of attachment and other nuances for a unique holiday.
Find a place to arrange pieces of paper and the box. Enable the guests to leave some pleasant wishes. It is likely to ask guests to dress up in certain colors if the party is intended in a style that is specific. Think ahead of the musical accompaniment of the party, choose the style. Perhaps it will be jazz or classic music.
Celebration in nature has many pros and cons. Helium or simple balloons may seem good on the trees and backs of chairs. When an awning from rain and sunlight is provided this can become another great thing for decoration. Tied with balloons and garlands it can create a fairytale in the woods. Having this particular kind of relaxation it is necessary not to overdo it with all the scenery, so as not to enhance the sweetness of nature. Also do not forget to eliminate the balloons from the trees.
Making a photozone for a birthday party also looks harmoniously. Mylar balloons together with small latex balls will build a glowing and gorgeous wall for a photo. This kind of photozone will be trendy, airy and voluminous. The photo space decorated with mylar rings appears fashionable. Rings at the exact same colour scheme appear to be beneficial.
What about presents? It all depends on the age, interests and gender of the birthday person. Modern manufacturers have a huge arsenal of balloons:
- Gold, silver balls – an indispensable option for the anniversary design. Decorating with such balloons for a birthday brings a feeling of special solemnity, the significance of what is happening.
- Surprise your close friend with balloons with playful inscriptions. An interesting option for a surprise person with an excellent sense of humor and self-irony.
- One of the most popular ideas is a design in a certain style: two-tone compositions (black-and-white, red-black, green-silver, etc.), music styles (disco, rock&roll, lambada), children’s cartoons, movies etc.
- You can order a bouquet of balloons for a birthday person, assembled with love and artistic taste. Give the original gift to the hero of the occasion, surprising him/her with an unexpected decision or decorate the room with unusual flowers.